The Townhomes of Liberty Ridge
- Limit of 2 pets per unit.
- All pets must be approved by management. This policy applies to new residents, as well as existing residents who welcome a pet to their townhome at any point after move-in.
- Most common domesticated pets are permitted. This includes dogs, cats, birds and fish.
- Pet owners must sign an addendum and agree to pay a $250 pet fee per pet, as well as $35/month pet rent per pet.
- All pets must be current on vaccinations and all cats must be de-clawed. Vaccinations must be confirmed through a licensed veterinarian.
- Residents are solely responsible for their pets. This includes cleaning up after droppings, ensuring pets do not disturb the peace of other residents, and adhering to on-site leash policies and no-pet areas.
- Service animals that assist with disabilities are exempt from deposit requirements and select other restrictions. However, all forms from your physician, per the request of The Townhomes of Liberty Ridge must be completed and submitted before the lease is approved.
No dogs over 70 pounds permitted. Restricted breeds include, but are not limited to:
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Pit Bulls
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies